The Classic Series inherits our concept of minimalist design while delivering intuitive interactions as well as outstanding sound and video performance. For both local meetings and teleconferences, participants may visualise their ideas instantly. Communication on a Classic Series defies distance with the updated audio & visual systems, giving the distant meeting attendees the feeling as if they were joining the session in person.
Seam Speakers1, Creative Acoustic Structure
The V5 Series opens a much smaller seam for the sound waves to travel through. The sound waves go directly to the participants, instead of bouncing from the floor. The power is increased by 14% with 2.1 stereo sound.
2.1 Stereo Sound | 40W Powerful Speakers
12MP Camera: Enhanced A&V Capacity
Throughout the meeting session, the camera may offer unprecedented clarity, even after zooming in on the speaker. 12MP provides enough room for image compression with a higher signal-to-noise ratio. While we have a Full HD video conference, the image sensor would calculate based on the light information gathered on more than 4 pixels to form a single pixel. Therefore, the proportion of electrical noise in the circuit would be vastly reduced, increasing the clarity and saturation of the image.
Auto Zoom in on the speaker2 | Higher SNR3
Type-C4 Connector, Bridging the Divide
A newly added USB Type-C port shares the screen to the MAXHUB V5 and enables reverse touch control from the touch screen. Meanwhile, it also allows access to the built-in camera and microphone array. Now you can enjoy wide viewing angle camera and 8 metres of voice pickup features on your laptop. Besides, MAXHUB supports extension mode via Type-C.
Carrying Video & Audio & Touch Signals | Accessing the Wide-angled Camera and Powerful Mic Array
High-precision IR Touch System
The IR touch technology brings you natural writing experience on Classic Series. The Classic series and Vogue series have reduced the touch height by 57%. The writing height is lowered to less than half of the previous generation, providing an even more paper-like writing experience. MAXHUB V5 also increases the writing accuracy from the previous models. Now the writing accuracy is within plus or minus 1mm, which helps make fine annotations.
≤2mm Writing Height | ±1mm Writing Accuracy
Vivid Display: Presentations Come to Live
4K is now the default resolution in either operating system across MAXHUB IFPs. The updated zero bonding technology reduces parallax so that we can write as if on a piece of paper. Even when looking from the side, we may hardly discern the distance between the fingertip and the coloured display. Meanwhile, we are increasing the colour gamut by more than 20% compared to previous models, providing more vivid colours.
Zero Bonding5 | 90% NTSC Colour Gamut6 | 4K UHD
4K Wide Colour Gamut Display
Voice Localisation7 via 6-element Mic Array
MAXHUB Voice Localisation algorithm lays the foundation for zooming in on the speaker. By analysing the phase of the sound waves and how soon they arrive at each of the microphone elements, MAXHUB could tell the direction of the voice. In the meantime, it calls the auto gain technology into play, balancing the volume from both near and afar. The noise algorithm samples the environment noise and cancels out the unwanted hustle and bustle, therefore delivering a clearer voice.
6-element Microphone Array | Up to 8 metres Voice Pickup Voice Localisation | Automatic Gain 丨 Noise Cancellation | Anti-reverberation
Optional Android or Windows module will enhance the performance and reliability of the operating system. The Android module provides a straighter-forward way of human-computer interaction, whereas the PC module would offer greater security, broader compatibility and more powerful performance. Either module would make MAXHUB V5 a handy tool in the office.
Optional Android 9.0/Windows 108
1. Seam speakers refer to the two front-facing speakers at the lower bezel of MAXHUB V5 featuring narrow openings.
2. MAXHUB V5 may zoom in on the speaker automatically during a meeting. The camera would locate the speaker via pattern recognition and voice localisation algorithms.
3. SNR refers to the Signal-to-Noise Ratio of the imaging system. The 12MP Camera of MAXHUB V5 Classic Series achieves higher SNR during a UHD or FHD teleconference by gathering more light information and reducing the electric noise in the imaging process.
4. A MAXHUB V5 Classic Series includes 2 USB Type-C ports. By connecting to a laptop, it projects the laptop’s screen onto and plays sound from the MAXHUB V5 with reverse touch control. Meanwhile, the laptop may access the built-in camera and microphone array as alternative video and audio signal input.
5. Zero bonding refers to the bonding technology that reduces the air gap between the liquid crystal display (LCD) and the tempered glass down to zero.
6. 90% NTSC refers to in the CIE 1931 chromaticity diagram, the area of the colour gamut of MAXHUB V5 Classic Series covers 90% area of NTSC standard range.
7. Voice localisation locates the direction speaker with the microphone array and guides the camera for auto zoom in on the speaker.
8. Android 9.0 runs on SA08 module whereas Windows 10 runs on MT51 module. Both modules are sold separately. You may insert either of the modules in the module slot.